Thursday, June 5, 2008

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!


Hello! These past few days, I have been at my Aunt Jami's house in Gilbert because she had surgery. I stayed there for 3 days and 2 nights. I was busy watching Brooklin and Kole, while Linkin was at my grandma's. The first day was just getting used to the house. Day number 2, we decided to go to the movies and we watched Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Surprisingly, we thought that it was pretty good! :o) Kole Definately liked it!
And of course, Brooklin wanted to see a barbie movie.
On the last day that I was there, We went to the gym that my Aunt goes to and we went swimming there. Oh boy was that fun!
Did I mention that Brooklin NEVER goes to sleep? Well, there you go! I enjoyed every single minute of being there and THANK YOU AUNT JAMI!!!!!!
After I got home, my eyes started to hurt from the water at the pool. My mom said to wait and see if it felt better AFTER the gym. Well, they didn't. After the miserble time at the gym, we went to Burger king. When we were just about to leave,.......................................... MY EYES!!! My dad went and got me some eye drops and when he put them in, They burned and burned and burned and burned and burned,(I think you get the point) Well, it burned. ALOT! Well, I got over that and, Well, here am! Although it was hecktic, I got through it in one piece.
SEE YA!

5 comments:

Jesika said...

I'm so glad you had fun at Aunt Jami's house! You are such a good helper and I know Aunt Jami appreciated you coming. I'm sure Kole and Brooklin love you too!! How can they not?? You are awesome! I have to say, I was so glad when you came home....I missed you so much! And, I'm so glad your eyes are feeling better!

Burrell said...

Sorry to hear about your eyes! That was probably NO FUN! How was Burger King, though? Delicious? Mmmm. Fries sound good right about now...

I wish that you lived closer to me because then I could kidnap you for a day or two!

Jami said...

I absolutely LOVED, LOVED having you here with us and the kids LOVED having you too. I was very sad when you went home... No, seriously. You were so much fun playing hide-n-seek, Santa Claus and hair dresser. The kids also had a blast with you at the movies and swimming, but I'm sorry to hear the water hurt your eyes. :0( I should've brought our goggles so you wouldn't have had trouble with the chlorine.... I guess now we know for NEXT time. :0)

We can't wait to have you back, but this time with not as much work with the kids, just for fun. ;0) I love you, Baylee!!!!!

P.S. And Em, Baylee makes and EXCELLENT babysitter so I'd highly recomment kidnapping her.

Rustiroo said...

Baylee Girl! You are posting again! Woohoo!

Okay, first of all I LOVED TMNT. Just to show you how goofy I am I dragged a friend of mine when I was 16 to go see their first movie. She about died of embarrassment because it was Springbreak in St. George (Your mom can explain that one) but she owed me big time for dragging me on a blind date with a guy who would only play with GI Joes and not talk to me. (on the upside, several years later I met him after HS and yelled at him infront of everyone for giving me a complex about blind dates. I felt very avenged and he promised repeatedly never to do that to another girl again.)

ANYHOO, I digress. My whole point of posting is to say how blessed Aunt Jami was to have you. That was so SO kind of you to give that service. You are such an amazing young woman!

Brenna said...

Of course I remember! Everyone fought over who got to have you in their group because you were so adorable! Josh usually got to teach you though...you were partial to him. Stink'n blood relatives! jk :) He was such a Baylee Hog!